Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Its about time!

Its taken me a few weeks to do it, but I am FINALLY putting up my first post! For those of you who do not know me yet, I am newly married. My husband and I have been a couple 5 years in august. The hubs is in the Army, and we have just moved to our very first home! It has been very busy, new and exciting. I must say that Kansas is different than anything I expected. Lots of hills and even more trees, its really quite beautiful. Growing up in Colorado I thought nothing could top our sunsets, and yet here I am in beautiful Kansas with the most brilliant sunsets I've ever seen. Now, down to business! This is a new blog, so you may be asking yourself "What is this whimsical housewife about?" Please, allow me to satisfy your curiosity! I hope to share with you my experiences as a wife. Not just any wife mind you; the wife of a soldier! Im a little on the quirky side, anything could happen. There will be recipes here and there, photos, stories and the occasional link to a neat article. Well, thats all for now!
Sincerely,
Bea

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Britt. Do a blog on farmers market there in KS. What are the local crops?

    ReplyDelete