Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Oh Baby!

I am obsessed.
It could be that I am a first time mom to be, it could be that I have WAY to much time on my hands because my husband is currently deployed, it also could be that I am almost 6 months pregnant and "nesting" is in full swing or most likely, it is the combination of all 3. You probably guessed what I am referring to by now, but just in case, I will spell it out. No pun intended... My obsession is the little one growing inside of me.

Every second of every day I am going through my mental checklist of everything we have, what we need to get, what can be bought before the shower, what can be made, what is truly important vs. what is just a luxury... it goes on... and on.... and on....

To give myself a constructive outlet for my almost obsessive compulsive need to research and prepare, I am going to name this week "Baby Week". Creative huh? I thought so. I'll be talking about pretty much whatever pops into my head. It will be interesting, and scattered and a lot of fun!

I hope you all tune in!
Bea~

No comments:

Post a Comment