Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

Had a fantastic birthday today. My amazing husband planned a surprise for me. I spent the entire day completely mystified as my husband told me to get dressed in something cool and took me on a 2 1/2 hour road trip to an unknown destination. As it turned out, he was taking me to an AWESOME amusement park. We spent the whole evening there, it was filled with lights, fireworks, super fantastic rides....I felt like a little kid. For an entire night there was nothing else in life going on but me and my husband walking around in a colorfully lit forest filled with bubble machines and carnival music. I don't know if I've ever enjoyed an amusement park so much!
I have the most amazing husband in the world, just so you know...
I think I'll keep him, I wanna see what he has planned for next year!

Bea*

No comments:

Post a Comment