Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's raining, it's pooring....

It's been raining for 2 days now. It's fabulous! Full on thunder storm. Just a few minutes ago, the thunder was so loud 3 car alarms went off. No joke! There's something incredibly comforting about a good storm. It cleanses the air, smells amazing, begs you to drink a warm cup of tea and curl up with a book... They're the perfect excuse to relax all day. I just can't get enough of them. When I was little my mom used to drag me and my little sisters out to the porch everytime we had a thunder storm. We'd sit out there until it was finished, just soaking in the sounds and the scent... This tradition has carried over and I love sitting on the porch for hours listening and watching for lighting. My husband often has to drag me inside. What can I say? It brings out the little kid in me!

Bea*

No comments:

Post a Comment